Filling Out Them For YouI-589, I-130, I-131, I-134, I-129F, etc.

We filling out forms for you and providing you with a completed application.

I-129F | Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
Use this to petition to bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) and their children (K-2) to the U.S. so you may marry your fiancé(e), or to bring your spouse (K-3) and their children (K-4) to the U.S. to apply for lawful permanent resident status.

I-130 | Petition for Alien Relative
Use this form if you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) and you need to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).

I-131 | Application for Travel Document
Use this form to apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document, advance parole travel document (including parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons), or advance permission to travel for CNMI long-term residents.

I-131A | Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)
Use this form if you are a lawful permanent resident (LPR), including an LPR with conditions, and wish to apply for a travel document (carrier documentation) that allows you to board an airline or other transportation carrier without the airline or transportation carrier being penalized.

I-134 | Affidavit of Support
Use this form to sponsor a visa applicant and show they will not become public charges while in the United States. You must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.

I-140 | Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers
Use this form to petition for an alien worker to become a permanent resident in the United States.

I-193 | Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa
For an alien who is a legal resident of the United States to reenter the United States without the alien’s passport and/or visa.

I-526 | Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
Use this form if you are an investor who wishes to immigrate to the United States.

I-589 | Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal
Use this form to apply for asylum in the United States and for withholding of removal (formerly called “withholding of deportation”). You may file for asylum if you are physically in the United States and you are not a U.S. citizen.

And many other forms. Please contact us to get more information.